Saturday, August 11, 2018

Semi Colon

There are points where I just roll along and complete my project without a pause. Other times I must take a step back and reevaluate my position for a comma like moment.
But there are other times where things get convoluted and I really have to actualize a stoppage to re calibrate my position. These are semi colon moments.
An example: when I was younger I spent time combing my hair and the only decision was on which side the part will be. But another issue popped up. How to hide my large, manly ears, which some describe as protruding. It took me awhile to figure out the spatial components between hair and ear, but I did it using spreading techniques I learned from my ancestors.
Of course, that is a moot point now. Now it's all about fluffing up my arm pit hair on beach days.
I'm putting a period on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment