Saturday, November 14, 2015

My Regular Wardrobe

My regular wardrobe is dangerous, in that it excites women powerfully.
My imported argyle socks  matched with tasseled moccasins is fashion genius. My plaid lumberjack shirt jackets lead the ladies into salacious fantasy. Belts are made from Corinthian leather. I forge my own buckles with a welding set in my garage.
Alternating corduroy and denim gives me that earthy Brett Farve look. A man of action.
I prefer loose fitting t-shirts to give my massive chest hair room to breathe. I swear by Brazilian suede underpants with plenty of crotch room for spare change. Sometimes I stomp around my condo wearing nothing but the undies and work boots with steel tips.
I don baseball and fisherman's hats in warm weather. Come winter I employ my alpaca fur hats with thick ear flaps which I never use because manly men don't care if their ears get cold.
Do not bring up scarves.
On occasion I will wear suspenders in the presence of old people so they won't be intimidated by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment