Monday, February 19, 2018

Draining Training

I couldn't take it any longer. I was Assistant VP of Acquisitions at a prominent bank. I loved my job, but the women in my office could not keep their hands off me. Very stressful. So I quit. Floundered for months. Finally took a barista job. But the same thing happened with the waitresses. I felt used, objectified and quit.
One day I walked past a help wanted poster and it hit me. I knew my destiny.
I went and joined a gym, worked out religiously. Got ripped and jacked and pumped. Worked on my sensual expression and poses.
I crushed my audition and was hired on the spot. Now I am a highly respected Chippendale dancer. One night my former bank boss came in. Her name was Wilma, Head of Acquisitions. I winked at her, turned and wiggled my butt.
You will never acquire this asset, lady.
It felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment