Monday, May 14, 2018

Blossom Stamina

Blossom season is here. I must photograph every single one. They are all different. All deserve my attention. I must push people away from the trees so I can get a clear shot. Hour after hour until my arms ache.
Then I must shoot all the other flowers lining the pond at the botanical gardens. Especially the tulips. Flowers bring people together.
At one point I ran out of batteries and had to beg another fotog for his extra. She gouged me for $20. but it was worth it.
I barely have the stamina to take the train home, but if you're doing something you love, somehow you find the energy. Like kids jumping rope. Although kids don't do that anymore. They over turn garbage cans and mug the elderly. Which, in its own way, involves stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment