Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ducks and Swans

Doctor, may I ask how this works?
You talk, I listen.
Okay. Where should I start?
At the beginning.
Fine. Ever since I can remember, I've been attracted to water fowl. Even as a young boy. Ducks, geese, swans. As a teen, I would sneak out at night to the pond and try to capture one. The ducks swam away too fast. Geese traveled in packs and protected each other. Swans hardly ever appeared. I grew frustrated.
How did that manifest itself?
I purchased videos of water fowl, locked myself in my room and spent hours watching them, all the while pleasuring myself. Oh, the shame.
Mr. Finley, you are 32 years old, with your whole life ahead of you. We will come up with a strategy to deal with these inappropriate impulses. Perhaps shock treatment. The incident that led to your arrest had to be traumatic.
You have no idea, doctor. Have you ever actually caressed a fully developed swan? The sheer ecstasy.
May I ask what your feelings are toward turkeys, chickens and roosters?
Oh please. What kind of sicko do you think I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment