Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lost Gum

A few minutes ago I dropped a pack of gum between my car seat and the divider. I pushed the front seat all the way forward and checked underneath. No gum. I felt all around with my hand and banged my head several times. The gum costs .89, but it's the principle. Where could it have gone?
Every coin I lost was lying right under the seat. Same with pens and candy. There is no logical reason this cannot be found. i am going to make myself a peanut butter sandwich for protein energy and resume my search.
This has become a man thing. Women would just shrug and give up. I am making payments on that car so it should be loyal to its owner, not hide one stinking pack of sugar free gum. This is how a life begins to unravel. Not my life, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment