Friday, June 8, 2018

My Reader

My reader is so beautiful. I am in love with her. I think she loves me. She reads all about me in her pajamas and looks like the girl next door.
I hope she reads slow. I want this relationship to last. I am young Zorro, before he became famous. I am just learning how to use a sword. The writer has made me 18. I look so handsome in black. The clothes are tight. I wish she could see my butt.
In Chapter Nine I finally display serious sword play. My yellow kerchief sets off my orange scabbard and leather boots. I am an icon in love with my reader. I hope when she finishes my book she will leave it on the night stand and occasionally open it Her skin is so white, her eyes so brown. I had better attend to business. The author will be furious. This erection does not move the story forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment