Monday, October 8, 2018

Ignorance

You don't know how I disposed of the body of my financial advisor who told me to invest in the Tesla. As Elon Musk suffered a breakdown and the stock plummeted, he assured me to stay the course. Good riddance.
Now I'm broke, but what you don't know is I've created a concoction that will make me wealthy. Pizza and yogurt. Only I know the mixture of ingredients.
All the time we were friends you never knew I was a puppet master. I created puppets in the image of Supreme Court justices, including Ruth Bader Ginzberg. I will present sophisticated puppet shows and charge $50 a pop. I will address all the important issues of our time.
What else don't you know? That they've changed my medication and I am no longer delusional.
Consider yourself woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment