Monday, April 6, 2015

Something is Odff

Something is off with the woman upstairs. She never empties her mailbox. She orders boxes that remain in the vestibule.This is against fire regulations. She screams at her dog. Something is wrong with that dog too. It keeps barking and barking when she leaves.
She said I could look through her mail for my mail in case an error was made. There was so much mail in her box it was almost falling out. So I rubber banded the letters and put them in front of her door. Now she says never to touch her mail because I left the magazines in the box.
This is how people get their identity stolen, I tell her. I've gotten my identity stolen many times, she boasted. We seem to be at a stand still. My sanity versus her crazy.
I just wish the dog didn't pee in the vestibule.

No comments:

Post a Comment