Friday, August 14, 2015

Lost One Touch

I lost my sugar testing machine while dropping off a bag of clothes to the Salvation Army. It's case was black, as was the bag. I guess I grabbed everything at once from my car and dumped it in the bin.
I returned the next day, but they said the donations were gone by then. So I bought another machine for $20 and continued with my life, annoyed at my carelessness. The previous day I had left my phone at the library, but luckily it was there when I returned. I seem to be scattered lately.
I drop off some of my abstract art as a donation. Don't know if any of it sells. I dumped four bags of VHS tapes before they told me they weren't accepting those symbols of the 1980s anymore.
You have to be careful with these volunteers. Some can get cranky. You buy a shirt for $4 and pay with a credit card, you might get a comment.
Let me think. Did I floss this morning? Where is my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment