Sunday, October 16, 2016

Lower Back

Tiny demons have engineered a hostile takeover of my lower back. They are holding my nerve endings hostage. They demand access to my nasal cavity. I am in a quandry. Back pain or sinus problems? I've had both and it's no picnic.
I sit here in my recliner watching football, wondering if I will ever be able to rise without help.I did some moderate lifting this morning before the demons took control.Tylenol  and a heating pad only helped a little. I should try to stretch, but truthfully, I need a good massage.
It's a beautiful afternoon and I refuse to be stuck inside. I must walk, I will walk. I will not give in to their demands. My nasal cavity is pristine and will remain that way. I do not negotiate with nerve terrorists.
If I still can't move well by tonight I will take a hot shower and lie naked on my bed. Maybe I'll keep my socks on.

No comments:

Post a Comment