Sunday, July 1, 2018

Out of the Shadows

Out of the shadows they came, the once mighty power brokers. CEOs of Sears, JC Penney, K-Mart, Macy's, Radio Shack, Sports Authority, Pathmark, My Space, Toys R Us, Woolworth's, Sleepy's etc. Tossed away, disgraced, pariahs.
Here they are, begging for a second chance before Emperor Bezos, sitting on his throne.
How dare you incompetents waste my time. I should have all of you tossed in a dungeon. But I offer you a second chance.
Help me corner the avocado market and take down Haas.
They had no choice but to agree to combine their talents.That market would soon belong to Bezos. They marched into the sun chanting Iococca!!. They had been given a new lease on life. Except Wally Needs, CEO of Beast Burger. Burgers from sloths never quite took off. Wally was led away in chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment