Sunday, October 21, 2018

Tow Job

The bastard had my car on the hook, ready to drive off. The sign said no parking during office hours. This was well after office hours. I raced up and asked WTF? He said he was only following orders. He would drop my car for $150. What could I do? I should have called the cops, but he would have been long gone with my car. So I got the money from an ATM and forked it over.
He dropped my car and took off. Six other cars were left untouched.
I wrote the mayor, explained everything. I was at the town flea market when it was towed, supporting a local event. I did not even get the courtesy of a response.
Numerous online complaints against the company, accusing it of towing for no reason filled my screen. Guess who's not voting for this clown of a mayor?

No comments:

Post a Comment