Saturday, March 9, 2019

Trust

Alonzo, you have caused me a great deal of aggravation. Why should I trust you?
We did well for a time with bitcoin, Steve.
Until the bottom dropped out. And what of my dog? I asked you to watch it for a weekend. It almost choked on a squeaky toy.
Dogs love them.
Not mine. He thought it was food. And that car you sold me. There was a body in the trunk.
My cousin Sal has a bad temper.
You glue gunned my hairpiece to my scalp. I can't get it off.
You said it kept slipping off.
What about you and my wife?
I was teaching her a golf swing.
Rubbing up against her. Besides, Nora only has one arm.
Details, details. Look Steve, it seems you do not trust me. A freindship cannot exist without trust. I'm afraid we must part ways. I hope you find other friends.
Trust me, I will. Give me back my glue gun I loaned you.
Actually I loaned it to my cousin Sal. I didn't ask his intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment