Friday, February 19, 2021

Taxes

I sent out all my important tax documents to my accountant. He gets paid by my township because I am a senior. I am taking the standard deduction. Frankly, I'm considered low income. Any payment I get will go right to my checking account. Hoping for that $1400 stimulus this spring. Every dollar counts. In less than a year my car will be paid off. Thankfully, the previous stimulus money is not taxable.

I would love to travel, but must stretch my money out. Used to visit NYC for my culture feed, but the place has become dangerous. No parades or celebrations. Can't take the subway. Parks inhabited by deplorables. I could drive aimlessly, but for what purpose? Life is so limited this past year. Covid has put a severe emotional tax on us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment