Sunday, November 5, 2017

Air Bag System

My check air bag system light keeps coming on. I can re calibrate, but it's annoying. The dealer repair shop said they could find nothing wrong during a diagnosis. I would have to bring it back when it happens without a re-calibration. I knew that's what they'd say. I would have to stop whatever I was doing and bring the car in, wait three hours for the results. They could have just changed the sensor. Everything's sensor controlled now.
Imagine if a doctor said something similar. I can't run tests until you come in with a heart attack.
I refuse to become a bitter Honda Civic owner, jealous of BMW and Mercedes owners. I will suck it up and continue to re-calibrate because that's how I roll.
I wish I could do the same for my love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment