Saturday, November 18, 2017

Angry Skin Doctor

My skin doctor was furious. The woman stood there near the waiting area.
I cannot give you anymore refills for this cream. You've been on it too long already. It will make things worse. If you want this cream, find another doctor!
She skulked out of the office.
His next patient went in. Minutes later they emerged, the doctor announcing, I can't diagnose it if I can't find it.
I was next. This was a follow up from the previous month. He calmed down as he examined a patch of skin near my ear. Looks good, he said. The gel is working. Cut it to once a week. Thankfully I don't have to operate, not my favorite word.
I felt like I dodged a bullet. Angry doctor + operation=disfigurement.
Although, a photo of me like that in my books might help sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment