Friday, September 14, 2018

Gel Pens

I bought four more gel pens today. I can't help it. I feel I can do anything with one. All different colors. My doodling has improved ten fold. Just thde feel of it across the page. I can fill notebooks with high end gel.
Regular ballpoints just do not do it for me. I've gifted them to friends who do not understand my obsession. These are the same folks who live for e cigarettes and vaping. Gel pens will write on anything. There is deep sadness when one runs out of ink.
God, the flourishes I create. I must begin hiding them. They are filling my drawers and cabinets. I have no room for soup and veggies. Perhaps I will take out a small storage space.
If I begin writing on my body I will seek help. If I write on your body while you sleep, you have every right to unfriend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment