Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ms Brick

I can understand Samantha Brick, the English woman who writes about how difficult it is to be attractive. Other women resent her. Men give her things. Life is hell.
This is something only those of us who've experienced it can identify with. For as long as I can remember I've had to deal with women pawing me, even strangers. It's actually pleasant, but it's not like I'm encouraging it. I want ladies to see beneath the surface and accept me for who I am. I am much more than a ripped body and swarthy looks. I'm an intelligent, well read guy who has mastered a can opener. Just coming up and grabbing me will not result in my respecting you ladies.
Probe my thoughts, seek out my wisdom, listen to my anecdotes. If you still want to pinch or squeeze, that's fine. At least you've explored my other facets. I never sought sensual magnetism. In fact, I let myself go bald, never had surgery to pin back my protruding ears. I don't wear lifts and I never wear leather. Can I help it if I resemble Marcello What's His Name, the actor who made all those movies with Sophia Loren?
So, yes, I see where Ms. Brick is coming from. Except I don't think she's as attractive as she thinks she is. My profile is so much more impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment