Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Differing Opinions

I say frack until the cows come home. Fracking makes us energy independent, not held hostage to all those cranky Middle Eastern dictatorships. Environmentalists warn of future problems. Our children will suffer down the line.
Who cares? I don't have kids. Let them fend for themselves as adults like the rest of us. Do they give a damn about me when I'm sucking up asbestos in some nursing home, lying there mumbling nonsense?
I want my gas price low, so I can cruise around aimlessly all day until dinner.
I differ with others on many topics. Who ordered a reboot of Full House? Why are 40 year old Backstreet Boys back together touring? Why are hipsters wearing Converse sneakers?

Stop picking on Nancy Pelosi, who could be your grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment