Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sopranos

The final episode of the Sopranos left viewers asking, is that all? Suddenly the screen went dark. Nothing was resolved.
I refused to let it go. There must be clues somewhere as to what really happened. So I went to Holstein's ice cream shop in Bloomfield and sat right in that very booth. I looked over every inch, determined to find a clue. Then I crawled under the table with my flashlight and waved it back and forth.
In the far corner I saw it--a series of numbers and letters, which I scribbled down.
I brought the code to my friend Sebbie, a world class code breaker. Three days later he called me with the message.
I had to calm myself. This solved the mystery.
Here was the message: "Tony dies of feta cheese poisoning. David Chase."
I sobbed. I love Tony Soprano. I also love feta cheese. I was so torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment