Sunday, June 28, 2020

Printer Madness

My printer has had a nervous breakdown. A few days ago it would not print from my laptop. So now I have a Geek Squad guy coming over tomorrow. But this afernoon, I turned on my laptop in the living room and suddenly it began printing out coupons I tried to access.. The same coupon, over and over. Then it printed out all the stored up documents. I couldn't stop it. I hit cancel, but that only worked temporarily.
I should be happy, but I'm condused Then I keep getting the message, scan to computer no longer activated. I don't remember deactivating it.
Figuring I needed a new printer, I spent $170 at Staples for a later model HP Envy. I will tell the tech to uninstall my Kodak printer from my other laptop, the one where after 12 sheets I run oiut of ink. I want him to connect my new printer with that laptop even though I hardly ever print anything from there.
I am losing control of my devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment