Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Tacvisor

My Tacvisor finally was delivered. I saw the ad on TV. This sunlight blocker to be attached to your car visor was made by Bell & Howell, who used to make movie cameras.
For a long time it was out of stock. At $19.98 it seemed like a bargain. There's this one hill near me, in the morning the sun is brutal. It goes up a narrow two way street and several times I was literally blinded and had to pull over. I called their customer service number and after an excruciating 20 minute wait, the rep came on told me it was sent out that day. Six days later, the driver tossed it in front of my door.
I read the instructions, attached it on the first try and dared that sun to attack. So far, on a few occasions, at dusk, it has done the job. Now I want to see it perform at 8am as I drive up that hill into blazing sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment