Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Democrats

I used to be a Democrat. Believed in their programs and philosophy. No more. What a mess certain Democratically controlled cities have become. Especially Portland and NY.
I suppose I'm more of an Independent now. I reject the confusion and impotence of our present administration. I am not crazy about Joe Biden. The only female VP possibility I believe stands above the rest is Susan Rice. Biden would be better off asking Barack to be his running mate.
I am baffled by the popularity of AOC, who opens her mouth and sounds foolish. Her squad may be short term, as two members are being strongly challenged in reelection bids.
I think it is sad, but predictable, that Chinese-Americans are being assailed even though they had nothing to do with this pandemic. I also believe Antifa has used Black Lives Matter for its own anarchist agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment