Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Dentist

I went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. They took my temp, told me to fill out two sheets outside. They would call me when ready. No one was allowed in the waiting room. After answering dozens of questions about every aspect of my health, using my own pen, wearing mask and gloves, I got the call.
The female worker led me inside for x-rays. Then a dentist went over the results, telling me I needed a crown on one tooth. He left.
The woman handed me a scraper, told me I had 15 minutes to clean my own teeth. This is the new normal. I did the best I could. After finishing, I asked what to do about the plaque on the paper towel next to me. I was told that's my problem. Just remove it from the premises. They did give me a toothbrush and small tube of tooth paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment