Sunday, October 25, 2020

Tooth

I see swelling on the inside gum around a back tooth I had a crown placed. Go to dentist. X-ray taken. Dentist tells me inflamation and bone loss. Cannot treat. Extraction only action. I ask to see previous x-rays. They tell me uunless the patient complains, they do not x-ray the back tooth. This is exactly the tooth that needed a root canal, two crowns and had an abcess treated.

How could they not x-ray this tooth? Because of their negligence It looks like I'm losing a tooth. I can't afford implant or bone graft. I did everything I was supposed to for dental health on a daily basis. Maybe this is why my sugar numbers were higher. Even with coverage, I'm going to have a big co-payment.

It just keeps going on and on, one thing after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment