Monday, September 12, 2016

Broken Tooth

I bit into a cheese cracker and broke my tooth. This was unsettling. Am I supposed to quit chewing on that side? Avoid hard foods like Ike & Mike candy?
My dentist is a chubby fellow concerned about whitening my teeth with strips that cost $69. I drink coffee, but do not smoke. I was told some are just born with yellow teeth. If my teeth were whiter I'd have more friends and get invited to more parties.
I had just gotten my teeth cleaned by a tiny, attractive woman with a great smile. I shook her hand afterwards, sad that I wouldn't see her for another six months. Now that has changed. I must return to have this tooth treated. Maybe she will assist.
One good piece of news is Barnes & Noble sent me a $25 gift card. I wish they sold cheese crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment