Sunday, September 18, 2016

Soap Pads

Is there anything more wondrous than soap pads? These tiny rough blobs after moistening spurt out gobs of soap, enough to clean microwaves and counter tops and silverware and toasters and small pets if they stay still.
Some complain they are too abrasive, but so is Beyonce and where would we be without her? Of course they can be hard to find. I suppose you can get them on the Black Market or through Canadian websites.
Sometimes when I'm sleepy I carry one in my pocket and grasp it. Its fibers dig into my palm and I'm good to go.
I like their soap smell better than Irish Spring. It shakes me up when I have to toss one out after it has done its job. It's like losing a friend. Although I'm so preoccupied with wetting my pads and scrubbing away I don't have many friends.
Keep your antiseptic boring sprays. I'll stick with Wally. Yes, I name my soap pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment