Friday, September 9, 2016

One Cookie

The icing on this cookie reminds me of my birthday parties as a child and the cakes my parents would get me. I was a strange child, always taking notes, so it was hard finding kids to come to my parties. My parents knew some guys at the Italian Social Club and asked for help. Tony Boto Botolina then canvassed the neighborhod convincing kids it would be a real good thing if they went to my party.
The nut part of this cookie reminds me of the time I was suspended from school for sticking in ballpoint pen into Kenny Swarzek's ear because he made fun of how I pronounced my vowels.
So I'm in the woods collecting nuts when some tough Jersey squirrels leap from trees and attack. I fled back home and told my parents who contacted the same people. They sent Rocco Fasciano-AKA Big Fasc to speak to the squirrels.
We heard popping sounds from the woods and he emerged smiling. Ain't no squirrel gonna jump Frankie Avancia's kid no freakin' more.
No paperwork involved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment