Monday, October 3, 2016

My Dentist

My dentist cancelled my appointment today. He was supposed to put a cap on a tooth. He had an emergency. The receptionist said she called and left a message. I must have been out.
He is from Syria and his female assistant is from Russia. I won't put up a stink because their accents scare me.
I kept my cool and rescheduled. The billing person responded to a question by informing me I saved almost a thousand dollars with my coverage. I still had to pay $536 for the rebuild and crown. It's a sign of my maturity that I drove all the way out there for nothing and kept my temper.
When I got home I checked my answering machine. No message. No indication she had called. I will seek her dismissal. Well, maybe she just dialed the wrong number. She's human. I just hope Syrian rebel forces aren't holding my dentist's family hostage and he had to fly back.

No comments:

Post a Comment