Sunday, May 28, 2017

Mirror, Mirror

I have two large mirrors covering my wardrobe and they keep streaking. I've tried spray, sponge, spit, talking to them to no avail. I heard beer might work and I may try that next.
I need everything in my condo to be in top shape. I'm trying to do a reverse mortgage and the appraiser comes and determines its value and how much the bank will lend me. Streaky mirrors could be a deal breaker.
A friend told me if this mortgage goes through, read the small print. I may be required to enter, exit and walk around inside backwards. I can't sleep thinking about this. Will I be monitored? Will I have to do my feet first in the shower? Eat dessert before the meal? Answer the phone with "Nice speaking to you"?
Is it possible my friend is pulling my leg? I have cataracts and can't read the fine print.

No comments:

Post a Comment