Monday, May 11, 2020

Blood Test

I finally got tested by Quest Diagnostics at the request of my doctor. I recovered five weeks ago. I did test positive. I knew I had it. No flu ever did those things to me, made me that weak.
Now what? Do I still have anti bodies or have they trickled away? I did put back all the weight I lost, which annoys me. I hope I don't have to get swabbed. My sinus problems are legendary. Don't need some stick shoved up there.
A homeless guy asked me for money as I sat in my car reading. I waved him off. You give it one day and they're right back the next. I guess I've grown hardened by life. I help those who help themselves.
Right now I'm keeping busy and don't miss face to face contact. Since retirement 14 years ago, I've been in contact with 200-300 peoiple every month.
Time to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment