Monday, April 18, 2016

Strange Custom Item

Yes, that belongs to me. Just returning from Batar. Wonderful people, beautiful land.  That is an air proof container or it will spoil. It's supposed to bring me good luck.
Yup, that lump in the box is yak feces, specifically baby yak feces. I swear there's not a bomb inside. I don't mind the smell. I know it's genuine because I witnessed its production.
This book? I actually brought that with me on departure from the US--something to read on the plane. Interesting title--Wolfden by a Joe Del Priore. Very entertaining. No, nothing Satanic in there. Just flash fiction.
Now this book contains artwork, clowns mostly, by a friend. Good stuff, no? What!? I'm under arrest?? Why? Carrying potentially hazardous material? But they're just books.
What has happened to my country?
I need to call my lawyer.
Be careful with that yak feces. It's fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment