Sunday, July 23, 2017

Trip to Maine

My name is Adolphis and I am a moose bounty hunter. Each moose has distinctive markings. Once a moose commits a crime I am on the case. This one head butted two innocent campers. My contacts in the large antler species underground informed me the moose, Heinrich, headed for Maine.
I loaded my tranquilizer gun, hopped into my ATV, and headed north, stocking plenty of beef jerky for the trip. I have a moose tracking device based on scent. Sometimes it malfunctions and I accidentally tranquilize some housewife hanging wash in her yard. My bad.
Bringing back this animal nets me $250, barely enough to pay expenses. But this is my passion.
My tracer is lighting up and vibrating.I must be very close. My energy is optimal and I'm ready. One more bite of beef jerky and it's Go Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment