Monday, September 7, 2015

Bad Cheese

I sensed it was bad Swiss, but I bought it anyway. It just didn't look right in the package. The color was wrong. I know my cheese, but I am also stubborn. So I got home and immediately made a cheese sandwich that night. I am also lactose intolerant. Incredibly, I forgot to take my pill.
The next day I felt woozy like I had a head cold. My stomach wasn't growling, but three bowel movements within a few hours told me it was the cheese.
Should I throw it out? Of course, you say. But I paid $4.99 for it and suppose the cheese isn't that bad. Maybe if I ate one slice with my pill I can salvage this purchase.
With avocados you can tell if they're overripe by their softness. If you are single you should never buy more than two avocados or lemons at once. Frankly, I limit myself to one banana. You don't want your food going bad because you can't consume it fast enough.
Now that I've imparted this vital info, I'm going out for a well deserved cup of chili. The large size.

No comments:

Post a Comment