Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Refinance

I am going to try to refinance my condo. I have all the paperwork ready. I shaved extremely close today and found clothes that were wrinkle free. I practiced my sincere smile in the mirror, made sure I had blown all the mucus from my sinus cavity. Valley National Bank advertises a $499 refinance. My brother says that doesn't include the lawyer's fee. I hate it when he comes up with these details.
My new toilet is still working. The expensive car repairs last week have not broken down. But I need some relief from the ever increasing property taxes and monthly common fee. The eye doctor tells me my cataract has gotten worse, but not much worse. Sooner or later that will have to be dealt with. More bucks gone.
Perhaps I should seek a part time job. Nothing stressful. Maybe carriage retriever for a supermarket. Summer is over and I'm too old to be a cabana boy. I'd love to be someone's personal assistant. Do you need help organizing your place? Answering annoying calls? Scraping the calluses off your feet? I'm your guy. Plus I can parallel park under pressure. If you think about it, each of us has little special talents we don't realize. I can stack things that most people can't. My stacks never tilt or fall over. Artisans have commented favorably on my stacking structure. Anyone can stack pillows or shoe horns. I can pile up oddly shaped nick-nacks. That might not get me a new mortgage, but it's the kind of thing one seeks in a personal assistant. Put me on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment