Monday, August 19, 2013

Just Taste It

Marsha always put out a huge meal whenever she hosted. By the time we got to dessert we were stuffed. But she insisted we try her pudding. Its color was off white, its viscosity thick. There were black spots within of unknown origin. Some people are jello folks. I am heavy into pudding, always have been.
I dug in, taking big swallows, eyes closed, relishing the tangy taste. I licked the spoon and bowl like a starving man. I wanted more. She could see it in my eyes.
After the others left, she pulled me aside, whispering 'I know what you want and you know what I want.' She kissed me hard and long.
This is extortion, I moaned. This is bartering, mister, she hissed. She practically tore off my clothes. The next two hours were quite energetic. When I suggested we incorporate pudding into our gymnastics, she flared up. And dirty my sheets? I got one more lousy cup of it before she kicked me out. I feel so used.

No comments:

Post a Comment