Sunday, August 18, 2013

Linoleum God

I am a linoleum God. Did my entire kitchen, only got dizzy a few times. I should have done this years ago. Okay, some squares are not quite even, but it's not like someone is going to come over with a tape measure. I wish I were as good at caulking my tub. I used to enjoy my glass sliding doors, but difficulty in fighting off soap scum has turned me around to shower curtain possibilities.
I feel like I haven't tapped my linoleum potential, but I also don't feel comfortable knocking on strangers doors and offering my services. My whole kitchen seems brighter. I am tempted to paint a wall. Definitely will include this in my Linked In resume.
I don't often mention my books, but any author has to at least put it out there. Currently I have four collections of flash fiction available on Amazon. The first two are also on B&N and Scribbulations. I am planning a collection of essays for the fall, tentatively titled Gobsmacked.
Book titles:
Twilight People--Switchblade Stories
Plowed In--More Switchblade Stories
Dancing on Lava--Switchblade Stories 3
The Story Eaters--Switchblade Stories 4.
If you enjoy my blog and like quirky tales, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment