Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cadaver Dreams

My new collection of flash fiction, Cadaver Dreams, is now available on Amazon in print and electronic versions. This is the fifth in a projected 13 book series of stories.
It's still exciting to get a book published. The technology has made it easier for everyone. The downside is the plethora of books out there by people who may or may not be good writers. How do you choose? Getting reviews without paying for them for self published authors is nearly impossible. Even if you get out there and make appearances there is no guarantee sales will result. That is why after promoting the first book in 2010 I got discouraged and grew to hate every appearance. So I decided my priority would be to get as many books finished and released, sell some, give a few away and not drive myself crazy.
I feel for anyone dependent on writing to make money. It happens for only a very few.
My stories are wide ranging in subject matter. I've described them as dark satire, but that doesn't apply to all. Some were written far in the past and tweaked. Others are fresh. No matter how many you write, there are always new ideas to be molded into tales. I only wish I had started publishing sooner. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment