Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Honey Mustard

You can't have chicken tenders without honey mustard. Here's my question. What does honey mustard do when no one orders tenders? Does it just sit around waiting for the call? Must it exercise to keep its taste? Does it ever get bored or jealous of ketchup, which has all kinds of uses?
What about its relationship with other mustard? There has to be friction there. One has to assume other countries make better use of this condiment.
Did you ever get honey mustard on your fingers in a public place and be unable to refrain from licking it off? That happened to me last night. The huge container had a pump handle and I kept pumping away until a large glob missed my cup and landed on my fingers. I just began licking away, indifferent to the stares of others in suits and finery because they were celebrating sausage fest at the Zeppelin Bier Hall and that is how you dress for such an event.
To my knowledge, there has never been a honey mustard fest anywhere. Write your Congress person.

No comments:

Post a Comment