Thursday, May 28, 2015

Paswords

I have all my passwords listed on a single page in a notebook I hid somewhere.  I have a masturbation pw, an omelet pw, a tub scrubbing pw, a nap pw, a take out the garbage pw, an unnecessary argument pw, etc.
Privacy is my priority. If someone hacks into my masturbation pw all sorts of problems develop. Suppose  someone uses my pw to masturbate using egg salad. It gets recorded in the cloud and the password police come down on me. They may rescind my privileges, which means I have to wait three months before applying again. Three months without pleasuring myself.
I've kept my writing pw up to date, so I can write this blog. Lucky you. Otherwise I'd have to dictate this and my dictating pw is long and complicated and easy to mess up, so I have to start over. Without touching myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment