Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Parade Etiquette

lStop waving your flag in front of me.
Stop waving your arm and hand in front of me.
Do not boost your kids up, blocking my view.
Don't lean over the barrier and stick your butt out.
If you leave your spot, that is now my spot.
Tall people to the rear. Unclean people against buildings.
If parade participants toss free t shirts or candy, do not push me out of the way.
If I get a t shirt and it is not my size do not expect me to just give it to you.
If you are a cop assigned to direct traffic do not give preference to men in suits or hot women.
I told you to STOP waving that flag!
Take your selfie away from me please.
Panhandlers should have their own section.
Bands needs to play more than one song repeated endlessly.
A maximum of four DPW trucks filled with family.
There is nothing interesting about fire engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment