Friday, January 6, 2017

Netflicks vs Samsung

I lost my Netflicks!
On Thursday night late I tried getting onto Netflicks and the screen treated me like a prospective user when I already had an account. I called and was told Samsung was updating its software and all the extra programs like the above were suspended. No warning!
He told me to hit Sign In and type my e mail and password and all would be fine. I hung up, assuring him I could do this.
Except my remote was malfunctioning. It wouldn't move the letters to the line on the right for email. Were the batteries weak? I kept clicking and barely getting anywhere. Finally I switched from my right hand to my left and bingo, it worked. I typed in my password and was able to watch episode 7, season 8 of Dexter, my favorite show.
I'm proud that I did not panic and resolved the problem. When did I become so dependent on Netflicks to give my life excitement?

No comments:

Post a Comment