Saturday, October 28, 2017

Favorite Halloween Costume

By Billy Winters, age 6
Miss Dotson's class

My bewt favorite Halloween costume ever was last year when I was five and dressed up as a Praying Mantis and scared all the icky girls on my block and really scared Mr. DeSoto who hates kids and fell over when he opened the door and saw my big eyeballs and I yelled Trick or Treat and they said he had a heart attack and was put in an ambulance and taken to the hospital and the other kids yelled WOW!
He came home three days later and looked really bad and I want to say I'm sorry but I'm afraid to go over there because he hated kids before and now he really hates kids even if he doesn't know I'm the same kid who scared him, but he might and then invite me in and give me poisoned tomato juice which I really hate but mom says is good for me.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment