Saturday, October 28, 2017

Icy Stare

Examples of giving or getting an icy stare

Forget to wipe down equipment at the gym
Nose itch causes me to rub it on sleeve
Old slow moving people while I hold door
On a cell while getting checked out at market
Slurping anything, even gravy
Changing seats on a bus for no reason
A fascination with Jimmy Buffet
Switching my inserts into new sneakers at Foot Locker
Squatting to lift a newspaper
When I rattle my Mentos gum pellet container
Borrowing  quarter for the meter more than once a year
When I make a face as you order from the menu
Anyone proudly displaying their coupons
If I regale anyone with tales of six years in the Reserves
A question like 'Have you always had thick ankles?"
When I practice my icy stare in the mirror in public rest rooms
Power walking with tiny hand weights
Counting to myself to pass the time
One long hair on my chin

No comments:

Post a Comment