Thursday, June 6, 2013

Book Four

The Story Eaters--Switchblade Stories 4 is close to being published. Although I included the usual 40 pieces, the book is slimmer than the previous three. Doesn't mean the quality isn't high level. These are stories that will make you laugh and keep you awake.
I plan on 15 collections altogether and most of them are written. If it weren't for Create Space I never could afford to self publish all of them, not to mention the dozen volumes of my other writing. I'm not 25 anymore and my priority is to get this stuff out before I depart.
I've gotten good feedback on the other books from all ages. Flash fiction is a popular genre that most publications seek. I think it's at least as popular as poetry, and may have surpassed the traditional short story. The great thing about this genre is if you don't care for one, it is over in minutes and you start another. Like White Castle sliders.
Check out my work on Amazon and if you get one and wish to review it, I'd appreciate it.
This has been a public service announcement. We now resume our normal blog absurdity.

No comments:

Post a Comment