Saturday, June 1, 2013

Off the Roof

Please get off the roof. I'm sorry I said some things and ignored your feelings. We were happy once, doing the hully gully on Saturday night at the rec center. Now all we do is fight.
Stomping on my tomato plants was low. Now you're up there threatening to plunge into my flower bed.
Be sensible. If you do that I'll set fire to your workbench, glue your gloves together, hide all the nails and screws. Not that I'm vindictive.
It's not too late to return to what we were. I still remember all the hully gully moves. Come on down, honey. Let's be a family again.
Stop! Don't do that. Put it away right now.
Nice. Wonderful. Peeing on my flowers is very productive. Say goodbye to your power saw. This negotiation is over.
What are you doing? Those are hully gully moves. On our roof with everyone watching. You really know how to push my buttons. Now I recall why I married you. All that boyish charm. Plus you're hung like a rhino.

No comments:

Post a Comment