Thursday, March 20, 2014

Troubled Youth

Excerpt from Cadaver Dreams, available on Amazon

"I just wish I had steadier hands, more time to focus in on them. I hate wasting bb pellets, especially with their price going up.
I like to think I'm fairly liberal minded. I certainly don't feel superior to these kids just because I've lived longer. I remember when I was their age and how much boredom I had to endure, especially before I got my license.
I'm not sure what this town provides as far as activities for its youth. But I've had it with that group hanging out at the empty lot across the street. Looking at them horsing around, groping the girls. Disgusting. Just a moment. Let me line one up. This scope really helps. Ping! Right in the thigh. Look at him hopping around. Hooligan. I always aim low. Not the face. I'm not a sadist."

No comments:

Post a Comment