Monday, May 5, 2014

Ants

I have ants. All over my kitchen table. Under my laptop.  Grabbed my any spray, shook it up good and let the little bastards have it. Oh, they scrambled and dodged, but my aim is true.
I think ants have courage and strength and dexterity and taste. They don't just go after stale bread crumbs. Not the white bread. My ants congregate around multi-grain and debate its virtues. Only afterwards do they lug it away to wherever their colony hides.
I wonder if they've somehow infiltrated my laptop and gotten messages out to other colonies that my quarters are rich in nutrients. What if roaches intercept these messages? Oh boy.
I think this ant spray may work as an aphrodisiac. It makes them fornicate, because now dozens more have leaped into the fray.
It's going to be a long morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment