Monday, August 18, 2014

Pathmark Card

Pathmark is no longer using the plastic discount card, which means I removed it from my keyring, leaving eleven other cards inserted among my numerous keys. This is a problem. I have two doors to get into my condo, each requiring different keys.
I have to use intricate fingering to get to those keys and usually when I get out of my car I have to pee. So I'm standing there hopping, squirming, fingering and hating my life.
Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. Of course I could eliminate the problem by removing all discount cards from my key ring, but who does that? Who is crazy enough to leave the house without a fully loaded key ring?
But I thank Pathmark for making my life's journey a tiny bit easier. And perhaps a bit dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment